We come to our greatest potential when we understand who we are. We believe at Cathedral School that this is fully understood in our relationship with Christ.
Therefore, we commit to the following truths:
- We acknowledge families as the primary educators of their children.
- We seek to work in partnership with them to provide an educational program enhanced by religious training.
- Every child will learn in a supportive, safe, caring and disciplined environment.
- Every child is called to engage in a personal relationship with God.
- Every child will experience Christian stewardship through diverse service to family, parish and community.
- All Children are empowered to achieve their goals of academic excellence through participation in hight quality challenging programs which prepare them to be a service to their communities and to their success in life.
Cathedral’s Mission is: Our Christ-centered mission at Cathedral School is to create a caring, challenging and supportive learning environment in which students develop and embody Christian values and the Catholic faith. We value prayer, faith, stewardship and academic excellence.